Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
After Updating from 16 to 17, Elements of the igx-grid spam errors in console
posted

Hi everyone,

After a clean update from angular 16 to angular 17 every igx-table continue to throw errors like:

- ERROR Error: NG0100: ExpressionChangedAfterItHasBeenCheckedError: Expression has changed after it was checked. Previous value: 'cosy'. Current value: 'comfortable'. Expression location: IgxGridToolbarHidingComponent component.

- ERROR Error: NG0100: ExpressionChangedAfterItHasBeenCheckedError: Expression has changed after it was checked. Previous value for 'igx-grid-toolbar--cosy': 'false'. Current value: 'true'. Expression location: MyComponent component.

- ERROR Error: NG0100: ExpressionChangedAfterItHasBeenCheckedError: Expression has changed after it was checked. Previous value: 'cosy'. Current value: 'comfortable'. Expression location: IgxActionStripComponent component. (This one is Really annoying, it pops out every time the ActionStrip is rendered)

I can't understand the problem, the only thing i did was stopping using displayDensity 

Can someone from the support solve this?

Offline posted

Hello,

I have been looking into your question and after an investigation, I was able to reproduce such an error when the grid size is set like follows:

igx-grid {
      --ig-size: var(--ig-size-medium);
    }

I have logged this behavior in our GitHub repository and you can view the issue here. Any concerns or questions that you have can be directly addressed in the issue, which will give you the opportunity to communicate directly with our development team.

In order to receive a notification whenever new information is available please make sure that you are subscribed to the issue. This can be achieved via the “Subscribe” button.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance regarding this matter.

Sincerely,
    Teodosia Hristodorova
    Software Developer