Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Running total/calculated column
posted

I have a grid bound to a object array with two properties A & B. Grid has two columns A & B

Both are editable with a <ng-template igxCellEditor let-cell="cell"> with a input control in both of them. 

B is a running total of A values.

A B
100 100
10 110
100 210

Please share some code on how this can be achieved. I also have a delete and add row buttons which should recalculate B.

B should be recalculated is 1) A is edited (any row) 2)  Row is deleted 3) Row is added 

Thanks in advance.

Offline posted

Hello,
    Thank you for your patience.

I manage to build you a small example that show how can be achieved the requested behavior. In the our official documentation, there is very good explanation how can bind and edit a complex data, here you can read it. Also the grid emit three events that are related with cell editing onCellEditEnter, onCellEdit, onCellEditCancel so you can use them to to the necessary calculations. About the row, there is also onRowAdded, onRowDeleted events so I strongly recommend to read our documentation to learn more about the public API that the grid introduces. 

If you need any further assistance, please contact us.

Offline posted

Hello,
     Thank you for contacting Infragistics Support.
    We are currently looking into this matter and will keep you posted of any available information.
    Please do not hesitate to contact us with any updates or additional questions regarding this scenario in the meantime.