Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Cannot find module 'igniteui-angular'
posted

i am getting Cannot find module 'igniteui-angular' after upgrading to licensed version.

followed the steps given here

https://www.infragistics.com/products/ignite-ui-angular/angular/components/general/ignite-ui-licensing.html

Visual studio code is not showing any error. but while using ng serve error is thrown.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for the provided screenshots. In case the update and licensing are successful the module should be changed to  '@infragistics/igniteui-angular'  instead of 'igniteui-angular'.

My suggestion in order to resolve this issue is to follow the steps below:

1. Run npm uninstall igniteui-angular and delete the ignite-ui-cli.json file in case you have such a file already generated.

2. Make sure that the  igniteui-angular": "^9.1.0" is deleted from the package.json file

3. Run ng add igniteui-angular

4. Run ng g @igniteui/angular-schematics:upgrade-packages

5. You should be asked to log in and in case the entered credentials are correct the packages should be installed successfully.

6. Run npm i

7. Run ng serve

On my side following these steps resolved the issue, please test them on your side and let me know of the result.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Teodosia Hristodorova

Associate Software Developer

Children
No Data