Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Database Connection and Data Visualization
posted

Hello community,

I am working on a C# project (Visual Studio 2019) with Angular, in which I want to show the data from a server Microsoft SQL database in a table (using Ignite UI).

I searched for tutorials to create a connection with the database and to prepare the data from the database in a suitable form in order to show this data in a table (using Ignite UI). Unfortunately I did not find anything, there is why I am writing here.

What I have sp far:

1) tracing-system.component.ts

export class TracingSystemComponent implements OnInit {

constructor() { }

ngOnInit(): void {
  }
  localData = [
    { Name:'John Smith', Age: 29 },
    { Name:'Alice in Wonderland', Age: 27 },
    { Name:'Jessica', Age: 31 },
  ];
}

2) tracing-system.component.html

<div style="text-align: center;">
  <igx-grid [data]="localData" width="1000px" height="800px" style="margin: auto" [allowFiltering]="true">
    <igx-column field="Name" dataType="string"></igx-column>
    <igx-column field="Age" dataType="number"></igx-column>
  </igx-grid>
</div>

So my question is how can I connect my C# project (Visual Studio 2019) to a Microsoft server SQL database and how can I show the data from the database in a table, using Ignite UI (igx-grid, igx-column)?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Silvia,

Thank you for posting in our community.

I noticed that there is another thread in our forum regarding the same query. Please keep in mind that according to our support policy, we handle single thread per issue and I will continue assisting you via the other thread, where I have already replied.

Thank you for using Infragistics components.

Children
No Data