Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Multiple cards in floating arrangement
posted

I am on AG/IG 13.3 or so.

I like the look of the cards in the Angular Card Component page, but I'm having issues making simple cards that match any of these layouts and float beside each other.

I am rebuilding an FAQ page where the cards are all differently sized, text is too big for some features, and there's no room for an update/delete interface. I think my favorite layout is the horizontal layout with the divider (example).

I wouldn't need any images, just update and delete buttons (icons should be 'edit_note' and 'delete_forever'). The title will be the question, subtitle will be a category name, and content will be the answer to the question.

From the original FAQ page, I already have a scrollable div with a height and width that makes sense for the page. What I need is the card structure/styling in CSS to fill it properly.

Thanks in advance.

Parents Reply Children
No Data