Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Styling IgcDockManager IgcPaneHeaderComponent after Chrome 103.xx.xx
posted

My question is about the style of IgcDockManager IgcPaneHeaderComponent after Chrome 103.xx.xx.

Yesterday I have the Chrome version equal to 102.xx.xx and my header appear like this

due to these classes

(NOTE: the &::part notation works fine and @apply notation is why I use tailwind in my angular app but nothing changes writing the normal css class)

After updating Chrome to version 103.xx.xx the header appear like that

The header return to the default class. I notice that the igc-pane-header-component has another attribute, in addition to part="pane-header", that is exportparts="pane-header-actions,pane-header-contentand I notice that if I insert in exportparts the string 'pane-header' the right css class appears in Style panel of DevTools of Chrome.

BEFORE with exportparts="pane-header-actions,pane-header-content

AFTER with exportparts="pane-header-actions,pane-header-content,pane-header

OTHERS NOTE:

• the 3 button near the pinned button are out from dockmanager and they are placed there with the class absolute;
  • I've already tried with ::ng-deep and the selector of igc-pane-header-component or using ::exportparts intsead of ::part but nothing to do.

Have you faced with this problem? Do you have any solutions?

Parents Reply Children
No Data