Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Getting Error While Changing A Value In A Component's View
posted

Hi, 

I'm, building web app in Angular, and I am facing this error again and again- ExpressionChangedAfterItHasBeenCheckedError

Why this is happening?

Any solution to get out of this.

Thanks in advance

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

I have been looking into your question and what I could say is that ExpressionChangedAfterItHasBeenCheckedError is thrown when an expression in your HTML has changed after Angular has checked it. The most common reasons are if you are executing code in AfterViewInit which often happens when working with ViewChild, as it is undefined until AfterViewInit is called or if you are manipulating the DOM directly and Angular cannot always detect these changes and react properly. Another possible reason could be race conditions when you are calling functions inside your HTML template. More about this error could be found here.

However, in order to be able to assist you further it would be great if you could provide me more details like the component you are using and the exact scenario on your side.

If you require any further assistance on the matter, please let me know.

Sincerely,
    Teodosia Hristodorova
    Software Developer

Children
No Data