Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Values getting cleared on cell edit.
posted

Hi Team,

I am using Version 9. While keeping a cell on edit mode and enter the below value and if we click outside the cell, the values are getting cleared. Kindly let me know how to fix the issue.

value - 29594.477300819618.

config - [decimal]="14" [showTrailingZeros]="false"

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Vijay,

Thank you for posting to Infragistics Community!

Please, keep in mind that version 9 of Ignite UI for Angular is long out of support and as such, does not receive any bug fixing or development, nor is eligible for developer support services.

The currently supported versions are 15.0.x and 14.2.x.

In an effort to test the reported functionality in a supported version, I went ahead and performed a similar scenario in this demo from the Cell Editing topic in our documentation. As you can see in the below gif, the edited value is kept when clicking outside the edited cell:

Additionally, could you please clarify what is the element that the “decimal” and “showTrailingZeros” properties are set on? As these were not properties of IgxColumnComponent neither in version 9, nor the current, is it possible that you are applying a cell editing template and defining a custom cell editor?

I am asking this, as it is possible that such an issue occurs in case the editor is not properly bound to the cell’s editValue property, for instance:

<ng-template igxCellEditor let-cell="cell" let-value>
            <input [(ngModel)]="cell.editValue" type=”text” />
    </ng-template>

If you require any further assistance on the matter, please, let me know.

Best regards,
    Bozhidara Pachilova
    Associate Software Developer

Children
No Data