Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Load on demand Hierarichal grid state preserve
posted

Hi team,

I am using Infragistics version 9.1.28 and will update in upcoming month but this is requirement i have to deliver.

Requirement: Using load on demand Hierarichal grid. If i expand a parent grid and the child grid displays. Also there is button in the rowIsland summary and on click of that i show few more columns in child grid. How can i save the state of the grid after reload of page/ routing to another page

<igx-hierarchical-grid #grid1 [autoGenerate]="false" [primaryKey]="'orderId'" [columnWidth]='"70px"' igxGridState
            [allowFiltering]='true' [height]="null" [width]="'100%'" [rowHeight]="'50px'" [showToolbar]="true" [paging]="false" [perPage]="200"
            [emptyGridMessage]="emptyMessage" [isLoading]="gridLoading" [filterMode]="'excelStyleFilter'" [displayDensity]="'compact'">
<igx-row-island #childGrid  [autoGenerate]="false" [allowFiltering]='true' [filterMode]="'excelStyleFilter'" [primaryKey]="'orderNo'" [autoGenerate]="false"
            (onGridCreated)="gridCreated($event)" [rowSelection]="'multiple'" [showToolbar]="true" [hideRowSelectors]="hideRowSelectors"
            [width]='"1200px"' [columnWidth]='"180px"' (onRowSelectionChange)="handleRowSelectionChange($event)">

Parents Reply Children
No Data