Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
igx-grid column alignment
posted

Hello,

I am faced with a requirement to align the content of a specific cell and its corresponding header to the right side of the igx-grid.

Like this:

After going through the documentation and exploring various options within the igx-grid configuration, I haven't been able to identify a direct method to achieve this specific alignment requirement. I understand that the igx-grid offers a lot of customization options, but I'm uncertain if aligning individual cells and headers to the right side is directly supported out-of-the-box.

If this functionality is not currently supported, I would like to request it as a potential feature enhancement for a future release. Aligning content and headers to the right side can greatly improve the visual and functional aspects of certain data presentations.

If there are any workarounds, CSS techniques, or code snippets that could assist me in achieving this alignment, I would greatly appreciate your assistance in providing that information.

Thank you very much for your time and attention to this matter. I look forward to your response.