Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Row Render operations are not applying for Fixed Columns
posted

Hi,

Have applied the Fixed column in left side. But when Rowrender operations are not applying for fixed columns. But Operations are applying for Non Fixed columns.

Have used rowvartulaization for the grid.

Here attaching the screen shot.

Per the below screen shot right rows (Non fixed rows) cells are grayed out as per the business logic.

This was applied in the rowrendered operations using jquery logic. But this color is not changing in Left side columns (Fixed Columns).

Offline posted

For road bikes, the type of terrain you plan to ride on is an important factor to consider. If you plan to ride on smooth roads, a smaller shock absorber will be more suitable. However, if you plan to ride on rougher terrain, a larger shock absorber is the better choice. https://shocksguide.com/best-truck-shocks-for-a-smooth-ride/

Offline posted

When Column Fixing is activated, the fixed/fixable columns are indicated with a pin button in their headers. Applying styles to the row renderer and will not update until it knows it's in view. 

Offline posted

Hello Ram,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics Community!

I have prepared the following sample for you using IgniteUI vol 2020.1. As you can observe the first column of the igGrid is fixed and the styles applied on rowsRendered event are applied for both, the fixed column and the rest of the columns. I assume that you’re applying the styles using different approach and I just wanted to point out, as stated in our igGrid ColumnFixing Help Topic, that Fixed and Non-Fixed Columns areas in the igGrid control are implemented as a two separate table DOM elements. This requires all grid DOM manipulation methods to be duplicated for the Fixed Columns area. Usually, the Fixed Column area APIs are prefixed with the word fixed. 

If the attached sample is not an accurate demonstration of what you are trying to achieve please feel free to modify it and send it back to me for further investigation.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
    Martin Evtimov
    Entry Level Software Developer
    Infragistics, Inc.

iggrid.zip