Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
IgGrid parent child row | IGGrid row tree
posted

Hi All, 

Actually i am trying to develop a grid which will show name and id on top and under it will to multiple records for same name and id

i want to develop a grid like this.

Note: i am fetching all the data from single table only.

Can anyone help please?

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello,

What I could suggest is using our igHierarchicalGrid component. The igHierarchicalGrid is a control for displaying hierarchical data with multiple levels and multiple layouts (relationships) on the same level. Because the igHierarchicalGrid uses internally the flat igGrid all its features are also available for the igHierarchicalGrid. More information regarding igHierarchicalGrid could be found in the following topic of our documentation.

Additionally, another component which could be used, depending on the requirement is the igTreeGrid. The data, bound to the igTreeGrid, could be hierarchical or could contain a parentId, which could be set as foreign key to the grid. An overview topic of the igTreeGrid could be found here.

Please let me know if you need any further information regarding this matter.

Regards,
    Monika Kirkova,
    Infragistics

Reply Children
No Data