Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Get parent tree node in nodeClick client event ASP.NET MVC
posted

How do you get the parent tree node in the nodeClick JavaScript event? And, where is the documentation source for this information?

Here is my tree with the nodeClick client event:

@(Html.Infragistics().Tree()
    .ID("FilterTree")
    .Bindings(b1 =>
    {
        b1
        .ValueKey("Value")
        .TextKey("Text")
        .ImageUrlKey("Base64ImageUrl")
        .ChildDataProperty("ChildItems");
    })
    .DataSource(Model.TreeListItems)
    .DataBind()
    .ClientEvents(new Dictionary<string, string> { { "nodeClick", "FilterTreeNodeClicked" } })
    .Render()
)

Here is my JavaScipt event:

function FilterTreeNodeClicked(evt, ui) {

// This is NOT the tree node. Instead, it looks like a DOM element
    var ParentNode = $("#FilterTree").igTree("parentNode", ui.node.element);

// I need the parent for ui.node

}

Offline posted

All of it is very much appreciated, and I have saved your site to check for new posts @wordle unlimited

Offline posted in reply to lisa la

Finally, the installation of the solar panels went very smoothly. A1SolarStore's https://a1solarstore.com/solar-panels/new-jersey.html technicians were very professional and competent, they completed all the work in a quality and on time manner. I now have an excellent solar energy system installed that works perfectly and helps me save money on electricity.

All in all, I am very happy with my choice and highly recommend A1SolarStore to anyone who is thinking about going solar. They are a reliable supplier with high quality products and great service!

Offline posted

For documentation on this information, you can refer to the official documentation provided by Infragistics for the client-side events of the Tree control and the ui.node object structure. This documentation should describe the properties and methods available in event handlers, including how to access parent nodes. For example, I take my online class for me here https://studyfy.com/service/take-my-classes-for-me. If you encounter any discrepancies or difficulties, you can also reach out to Infragistics Support or the Community Forums for further assistance.

Offline posted

Great. This article is wonderful in every way. I am grateful to you for your efforts. play globle game

Offline posted

Thank you for your post. I have read through several similar topics! However, your article gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone!  stumble guys