Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
GroupBy Summaries in Ignite UI
posted

I have spent hours trying to figure out how to configure the Ignite IU grid to allow groupings using ASP.NET MVC Razor (Not jQuery). It took at least an hour to find the basic syntax to set up the grid. But now I am struggling to add summaries to certain columns only and specific summary types like count, sum... The grid is displaying funcky info that i cannot find out how to get rid of.. Please, please point me to the correct documentation on how to achieve this. I would also like to be able to control the positions of the summary info because it is always left justified..  I have been coding for 30 years and it is very frustrating not being able to easily find documentation on using 3rd party controls software... Please see attached for the issue

Offline posted

Hello Richard,

I noticed that the same question is discussed in your following forum thread, where I have already provided an answer.

Please keep in mind that according to our support policy we handle single support case/forum thread per query. This helps us ensure that all your issues are addressed correctly.

I will continue assisting you via other forum thread аnd I hope to continue our correspondence there.

Thank you for using Infragistics components.

Regards,

Georgi Anastasov

Entry Level Software Developer

Infragistics