Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
igGrid not working properly with package IgniteUI v23.1
posted

Dear all,

I'm working on an application ASP.MVC that has been migrated on Framework 4.8 (initially on 4.5.2) and globally working fine.

But i've encoutred three major problems with igGrids :

- the command EnableAddRow(true) never show the button.
- Jscript events like grid.on("iggridupdatingrowdeleting", function (e, args) {…}) are never called.
- When editing a row data they are never update them in BDD, idem when a row is deleted (event not called too).

At this stage i'm using a Trial version of IgniteUI but i've not found any limitation that can explain these problems.

Did you have any idea ?

Best regards.

Claudio.

Sample of code :

<%= Html.Infragistics()
.Grid(Model.ListeEtiquette)
.ID("GridListeEtiquette")
.PrimaryKey("REF")
.DataSourceUrl(Url.Action("GetEtiquette"))
.AutoCommit(true)
.AutoGenerateColumns(false)
.Columns(column =>
{
column.For(x => x.REF).HeaderText("N°d'étiquette").Width("280");
column.For(x => x.StatutString).HeaderText("Statut").Width("200");
})
.Features(features => {
features.Paging().Type(OpType.Local);
features.Sorting().Mode(SortingMode.Single).Type(OpType.Local);
features.Updating()
.EnableAddRow(true)
.Locale(lc => lc.AddRowLabel("Ajouter des étiquettes")
.AddRowTooltip("Ajouter des étiquettes"))
.EnableDeleteRow(true)
.StartEditTriggers(GridStartEditTriggers.DblClick)
.EditMode(GridEditMode.Row)
.ColumnSettings(settings =>
{
settings.ColumnSetting().ColumnKey("REF").ReadOnly(true);
settings.ColumnSetting().ColumnKey("StatutString").ReadOnly(true);
});
})
.DataBind()
.Render()%>

Parents
    Offline posted

poppy playtime I really value the fact that you took the time to share the information with others. I had been doing research on a certain subject for quite some time when I came across this topic, and I realized that it was really relevant to that subject.

Offline posted in reply to Ellie Walsh

In addition geometry dash lite to helping other community members gain from the threads' consistency, this makes the material in our forum easily accessible. Moreover, it facilitates us in offering you more precise and superior assistance. In this forum post, my colleague has given a thorough explanation and a functional sample, which I feel addresses the same concern.

Children
No Data