Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Doubt regarding changing color of cell or rows when editing.
posted

Hello everyone,

So, I have a small doubt that how can we change  color of cell or rows when editing. If it is possible can you please provide a sample code with alil explanation.

Thanks and Regards.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Rohit,

Thank you for posting in our community!

I have been looking into your question and what I could suggest is referring to our Styling and Theming topic here which I believe you will find quite helpful as it explains how a custom theme could be generated.

Additionally, another approach is targeting the default CSS classes and applying your custom styles.

In this case, in order to apply custom styling when editing a cell/row, I would suggest referring to the igEditors sections. Each section provides a Styling and Theming subsection that explains how custom styling could be applied to a specific editor or all editors.

Styles can be applied both by overriding the global classes applied to all editors or by targeting specific elements by ID or other specific traits to allow for more per-control customization.

Here could be found the Styling and Theming topic of the igTextEditor and here could be found the API Theming section where all default classes for the specific control are used.

Here could be found a small sample demonstrating how custom styling could be applied by targeting the default CSS classes.

Please review the provided resources and let me know if you need any further assistance regarding this matter.

Sincerely,
    Riva Ivanova
    Associate Software Developer

Children
No Data