Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Regarding datasource
posted

Hello everyone,

So , i am using data source and datasourceurl in my grid.When grid is loaded initially its fetched data from method specified in data source and then i make any changes like sorting and all it call method specified in data source url.When i m trying to remove data source it should fetch data from the method specified in datasource url but the call to that method is not going when i m checking in debugging mode.So why is that happening.

Documentation :- from which to fetch data, after the grid has been rendered for the first time (if DataSource is not set and the grid is rendered) it will use the DataSourceUrl to fetch rows (the backend doesn't need to match the MVC backend in that case)

Code : dataSourceUrl: "/Student/Data12",
dataSource: "/Student/Data",(WHEN i remove this it doesnt go to datasourceurl method)
r

Offline posted

Hello Rohit,

After an investigation, I have determined that when dataSourceUrl is used instead of dataSource property, the dataBind method should be called after the initialization of the grid. By calling dataBind, the dataSourceUrl method in the controller is executed as expected. This could be achieved as follows:

$("#grid").igGrid({

primaryKey: "ProductID",

renderCheckboxes: true,

. . .

dataSourceUrl: "/Home/DataUrl",

. . .

}).igGrid('dataBind');

Please test it on your side and let me know if you need any further information regarding this matter.

Regards,
    Monika Kirkova,
    Infragistics

Offline posted

I understand you are having problems handling data in the grid. This could be due to incorrect configuration or an error in calling the method from dataSourceUrl. Double check your configuration and code time calculator to see if anything is missing.

Offline posted

Get ready for dordle, a new version of Wordle with fun puzzles and changes that make it easier to use. For a player to win, they must first guess the new word and then choose the best answer. In each round, players can only make seven wrong guesses, so try to finish the puzzle as quickly as you can. So you think you can learn the language of dordle games? Now put yourself to the test!