Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Grid not showing during Deployment
posted

Hi,
my question is about the IgbGrid .
Everything is working so nicely on local in my dev Environnement However when I Deploy my App on IIS Server Everything related to Ignite UI Blazor disapear

-Is it that I have to setup again my server in order to let the app know that i have the licence?

Offline posted

Please open the browser while the app is running, and check the dev-tools via eg. F12 and check the network tab to see if any errors are shown and let me know what they are. 

Are you using any other components, does this only happen with the IgbGrid? The license is not required to deployment only to acquire the corresponding NuGet packages via our feed . 

This is the first time hearing about this behavior. Please open the browser while the app is running, and check the dev-tools via eg. F12 and check the network tab to see if any errors are shown and let me know what they are. 

Are you using any other components, does this only happen with the IgbGrid? The license is not required to deployment only to acquire the corresponding NuGet packages via our feed . 

Let me know if you have any questions.