Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
igGrid EditRow template validation-when i checked the first value in combo the done button not enabled
posted

I am facing issue with validation in Edit Row Template window of IgGrid in below scenario.

1)I have 2 fields mandatory in Edit Row template window,combo with checkboxes and textbox.

2) When i first entered value in textbox and then i checked 1 value in combo the done button is not enabled.

Can you please help on this?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Mohammed,

Thank you for posting in our forum.

Providing me with some more detailed information regarding this issue would be appreciated and would allow me to give you a more precise answer:

• What is the grid initialization configuration that you use? Have you enabled some other features as well?
    • Have you set some igCombo and igTextEditor options? What validation options do you use?
    • Which version of IgniteUI do you use? After the grid has rendered, try opening the browser console and typing “$.ui.igGrid.version” – that would show you the exact build number.

I have attached an isolated code sample. Please run it on your side and see if this behavior would occur again? If it doesn’t – feel free to modify it so that it resembles your own project more closely and in case the problem reproduces – please send it back so I could debug on my side and find the root of the problem.

rowEditing.zip

If you need any additional assistance, feel free to contact me.

Children