Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to abort pending chart load
posted

I am using dataSourceType: "remoteUrl" to populate a chart. Sometimes the igDataChart is executed to create/load a chart, however, the user may click to go to a different screen before the data is returned to populate the chart. The new screen has its own chart which used "remoteUrl" to populate the database. Sometimes the data for the first screen is returned to the client as the second screen is populated and causes issues or is used to populate the chart on the second screen.

Is there a way to abort all pending Infragistics requests for data that were submitted using Ajax?

Offline posted

Hello Ray,

Thank you for contacting us!

I suggest you to use ajaxSetup, where you can keep track of the requests, with the help of the ajax event handlers.

This way, you can intercept the requests and add logic, when a request, should be send in order to avoid such behavior as the  one you are seeing on your side.

Please, let me know if this suggestion was helpful.

Best Regards,

Hristo Popov