Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Calling igGrid again with multiColumnHeaders
posted

I have this problem. I am trying to use ("selector").igGrid("destroy") on a grid that has multi column headers. 
I get an error that says Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'children' of undefined in infragistics.lob.js:175
I am currently using https://cdn-na.infragistics.com/igniteui/2019.2/latest/js/infragistics.lob.js.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for posting in our community.

I created a small sample trying to reproduce the behavior on your side. I added "MultiColumnHeaders" feature and afterwards tried destroying the grid using destroy method. On my side the grid was successfully destroyed without any exception thrown.
    Attached you will find my sample using the refences that you provided. Please test it on your side and let me know how it behaves. If this is not an accurate demonstration of what you are trying to achieve please feel free to modify it so that it replicates the behavior and send it back to me along with steps to reproduce.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

2337.igGridMulticolumHeadersDestroy.zip

Reply Children