Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
link in a column
posted

Hi ,

I would like to add a column in the grid which has a hyperlink. This link when clicked should use the primary key to display another page in the pop-up. It would be really helpful if the pop-up could be done using the iframes concept.

The grid is in a webform and doesnot have a row template and is not using Razor or MVC.

Verified Answer
    posted

Hi,

you can't have a templated column (i.e. links inside cells) without defining a rowTemplate. You can refer to the following examples:

http://samples.infragistics.com/jquery/grid/row-template

Hope it helps. Regarding the pop-up and the rest of the UI - i think this is more application specific and i don't have enough details to suggest any specific solutions. But you can always attach a click handler on the links (either directly in the template, or with a jQuery selector, once the grid has been rendered - and open your popup from that handler). Thanks,

Angel