Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebVideoPlayer, (ig) Implementation
posted

Hi,

I can't get the Videoplayer to work, so I hope someone can
point me into the right direction. 

What I did:
1. drop the control on my WebPage,
2. Clicked ‘Add ig scripts and css
3. Downloaded latest jQuery, ‘jquery-1.8.1.min.js’ and added to my Site
4. Added a Video Source

Resulting Code in ASPX:
<%@ Register assembly="Infragistics35.Web.jQuery.v11.1, Version=11.1.20111.1006, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb" namespace="Infragistics.Web.UI.DisplayControls" tagprefix="ig" %>
-----------------------
<script src="scripts/jquery-1.8.1.min.js" type="text/javascript" id="jQbase"></script>
<script src="ig_ui/js/min/ig.ui.videoplayer.min.js" type="text/javascript" id="igClientScript"></script>
----------------
<link id="link1" href="ig_ui/themes/ig/jquery.ui.custom.min.css" rel="Stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link id="link2" href="ig_ui/themes/base/ig.ui.min.css" rel="Stylesheet" type="text/css" />
----------------------
<ig:WebVideoPlayer ID="WebVideoPlayer1" runat="server">
<Sources><ig:VideoPlayerSource Source="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yqVD0swvWU" /></Sources>
</ig:WebVideoPlayer> 

Poblem
Could not Edit, local file …ig_ui/themes/ig/jQuery.ui.custom.min.css because it is not in the Web Site
While it is definitely in there and it is referenced.
And when I run it anyway 'Widgets not supported'.

Jurgen,

Parents
No Data
    posted

UPDATE:
    The script links most look like this (sorry)

<script src="scripts/jquery-1.8.1.min.js" type="text/javascript" id="Script1"></script>

<script src="ig_ui/js/min/ig.ui.videoplayer.min.js" type="text/javascript" id="igClientScript"></script>

Remaining Problem: Widget not supported, so I must be missing somthing.

Children
No Data