Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Grid Paging DDL breaks with Filtering and local DataBind
posted

Hi,

I am using Ignite 13.1 (recently upgraded from 12.2), and a new bug has appeared with the grid.

The grid in question is locally data bound (json) with the paging feature turned on.

When filtering is performed on the data set the page size drop down is removed. It is replaced with a description of the search results, such as '13 matching records'. See the attached image for an example of this.

This text is actually duplicated, it appears on the left and right side of the bottom bar.

We have logic that loads new data into this grid based on selections from other external combo boxes.

This is bound with js:

grid.igGrid("dataSourceObject", data);
grid.igGrid("dataBind");

At the data bind event the paging feature is throwing an exception in its _injectGrid() function:

>cannot call methods on igEditor prior to initialization; attempted to call method 'option'

This if block is trying to set the page size on the unitialized igEditor. which causes the error (infragistics.ui.grid.paging.js):

if (this._pageSizeDD) {
  this._pageSizeDD.igEditor("option", "value", this.options.pageSize)
}

For now I can work around this by turning off the page size dropdown. I do want to use the feature though.

Thanks,
Chris

Parents Reply Children
No Data