Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
angular ui-router login authentication
posted

Hi,

I am new to AngularJS, and I am a little confused about how I can use angular-"UI-router" in the following scenario:

I am building a web application which consists of two sections. The first section is the homepage with its login and signup views, and the second section is the dashboard (after successful login).

I have created an index.html for the home section with its angular app and ui-router config to handle /login and /signup views, and there is another file dashboard.html for the dashboard section with its app and ui-router config to handle many sub views.

Now I finished the dashboard section and don't know how to combine the two sections with their different angular apps. How could I tell the home app to redirect to the dashboard app?

Thank You

Alexa Caroline

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hey readers, are you facing errors in your email account like sending/receiving emails, spam emails, unable to connect other email ids in your account, unable to ON the forwarding feature? For more information, please visit AOL Customer Service

Children
No Data