Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
igTreeGrid check checkboxes onload
posted

Hello community,
I have searched a long time, but can't find a solution for it.

I am loading a igtreegrid with a remote datasource (rest), i want to check some of the checkboxes when the data is loaded.
For this i found some examples like this:

//Initialize $(".selector").igTreeGrid({ dataRendered: function(evt, ui) { $("#myTreeGridId_table").igTreeGridRowSelectors("toggleCheckStateById","my-id"); } });

The problem seems to be that the dataRendered function is triggered to earl, no data is there to manipulate.
When I use the "toggleCheckStateById" function in the chrome debugger it is working, and dataRender function is also triggered.

What is the easiest way to check the checkboxes? Is there a way to pass the ids for some rows which should be checked? or is there a function which is called after the data is shown?

I also tried already this event: rowsRendered
With the some problem like dataRendered.

Another thing is, i m loading the data on demand (AppendRowsOnDemand), I need also a trigger when this data is complete.

I would be very thankful for each hint

Best regards 

Parents Reply Children
No Data