Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
no progress indication when uploading files
posted

Ive added an upload funtion which is working fine except there is no progress indicator

I have this in my web.config

<handlers>
      <add name="dotless" path="*.less" verb="GET" type="dotless.Core.LessCssHttpHandler,dotless.Core" resourceType="File" preCondition="" />
      <add name="IGUploadStatusHandler" path="IGUploadStatusHandler.ashx" verb="*" type="Infragistics.Web.Mvc.UploadStatusHandler" preCondition="integratedMode" />
    </handlers>

and this in modules

<add name="IGUploadModule" type="Infragistics.Web.Mvc.UploadModule" preCondition="managedHandler" />

and this is the uploader definition in my page

@(Html.Infragistics().Upload()
                                        .ID("igUploadCompanylogo")
                                        .ControlId("igUploadCompanylogo")
                                        .AutoStartUpload(false)
                                        .Mode(UploadMode.Single)
                                        .ProgressUrl(Url.Content("~/IGUploadStatusHandler.ashx"))
                                        .AllowedExtensions(new List<string>() { "jpg", "png" })
                                        .MaxFileSize(1024000)
                                        .Render()
                                        )

files are uploaded ok, but the progress bar never works.  Am I supposed to have a copy of IGUploadStatusHandler.ashx in my site ?  I dont have one and I have no idea where to get it from

Parents Reply Children
No Data