We are evaluating a Spreadsheet solution and tried your sample from:
In it, I chose a .xlsx file from my folder and imported it. From all components from other vendors this was probably the fastest to load.
However, cells with comments didn't show neither the comment, nor the indicator on the up right corner.
Does igSpreadsheet supports Cell Comments? If so, is there a Demo page where we can upload a file to test it?
Thanks in advance.
Thank you for posting in our community!
After doing some research I found that at this point we do not provide options for inserting comments and notes in the igSpreadsheet control. What I can suggest is submitting a new product idea. You can suggest new product ideas for future versions (or vote for existing ones) at http://ideas.infragistics.com.
There are many benefits to submitting a product idea:
- Direct communication with our product management team regarding your product idea.
- Notifications whenever new information regarding your idea becomes available.
- Ability to vote on your favorite product ideas to let us know which ones are the most important to you. You will have ten votes for this and can change which ideas you are voting for at any time.
- Allow you to shape the future of our products by requesting new controls and products altogether.
- You and other developers can discuss existing product ideas with members of our Product Management team.
Steps to create your idea:
1. Log into the Infragistics Product Idea site at http://ideas.infragistics.com (creating a new login if needed).
2. Navigate to the product / platform channel of your choice (e.g. WPF, Windows Forms, ASP.NET, HTML5 / Ignite UI, iOS / NucliOS, etc.)
3. Add your product idea and be sure to be specific and provide as much detail as possible. You can provide the photo as well for better description of the requirement.
The Product Idea site puts you in the driver’s seat and allows you to track the progress of your ideas at any time, see how many votes it got, read comments from other developers in the community, and see if someone from the product team has additional questions for you.
Please let me know if you have any further questions and concerns.
Regards, Viktor KombovEntry Level Software DeveloperInfragistics, Inc.
Thanks for your reply.
It is a shame that the component won't offer the Cell Comments feature, I was really hoping for the Infragistics package. It is so full of functionalities that it is hard to believe that this one was left out.
Unfortunately, we need this functionality for now and making a feature request and wait for it to be implemented, if it is implemented, won't work for us at the moment.
Anyway, thanks for your attention.
Thanks for getting back to me.