Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ASP.Net 6 MVC HTML TextEditor helper does not seem to be working
posted

I have the following code is ASP.Net 6 MVC application:

<div class="group-fields">
<label for="userId">User Id</label>
@(Html.Infragistics().TextEditor()
.ID("userId")
.InputName("userId")
.PlaceHolder("User Id")
.Render()
)
</div>
<label for="password">Password</label>
@(Html.Infragistics().TextEditor()
.ID("password")
.InputName("password")
.TextMode(TextEditorTextMode.Password)
.PlaceHolder("********")
.Render()
)
</div>

It renders the HTML like this, but the placeholders nor the password characters appear in the browser:

<label for="userId">User Id</label>
<input id="userId"></input>
<script type="text/javascript">$(function () {$('#userId').igTextEditor({ placeHolder: 'User Id', inputName: 'userId' });});</script><script Type='text/javascript'>(function ($) {$(document).ready(function () {var wm = $("#__ig_wm__").length > 0 ? $("#__ig_wm__") : $('<div id="__ig_wm__"></div>').appendTo(document.body);wm.css({position: 'fixed',bottom: 0,right: 0,zIndex: 1000}).addClass('ui-igtrialwatermark');});}(jQuery));</script>

</div>
<label for="password">Password</label>
<input id="password"></input>
<script type="text/javascript">$(function () {$('#password').igTextEditor({ textMode: 'password', placeHolder: '********', inputName: 'password' });});</script><script Type='text/javascript'>(function ($) {$(document).ready(function () {var wm = $("#__ig_wm__").length > 0 ? $("#__ig_wm__") : $('<div id="__ig_wm__"></div>').appendTo(document.body);wm.css({position: 'fixed',bottom: 0,right: 0,zIndex: 1000}).addClass('ui-igtrialwatermark');});}(jQuery));</script>

</div>

Any idea what I have done wrong?  I set up the JS and CSS includes according to the documentation.  Thanks.