Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Basic Grid Control with Entity Framework (With Relationships) - Internal Server Error - 500
posted

Hello,

I am trying to do a Basic MVC application with Grid Control. I followed the Tutorial Videos at www.youtube.com/watch . The Code looks exactly similar discussed in the video except for the Entity Framework which I used my Models. 

The Problem I faced was Grid control was not able to fetch the data from a Entity Framework Model that had relationships from the Controller. and when looking at the console found out the error as

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

Uncaught Error: The remote request to fetch data has failed: (error) undefined   - in ig.ui.min.js

I debugged the Controller  and I can see the data that are being returned. Also I Checked out the Forums for similar posts and found out this and my problem looks  similar to what they have discussed. 

https://www.infragistics.com/community/forums/f/ignite-ui-for-javascript/58125/grid-not-displaying-data

With Entity Models that has relationships, I get the above error. So I tested with a model that did not have any relationships associated with them and I was able to get grid working. 

I am not sure what the problem is or am I missing anything ?

Thanks!

Parents Reply Children
No Data