Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
'widgets' that are global in their interaction access
posted

My co-worker and I are doing some peer review and we're generating lots of indigo usage questions, sorry for the barrage. 

One of the things we're doing is building out some 'sub-global' navigations and functions that can be accessed from multiple screens. For example, in the attached project, the pop-up that appears when a user clicks on 'request new item', ideally that pop-up would be accessible from the dashboard screen (the one that it's on), as well as a 'clinical order details' screen (that screen doesn't exist yet, right now it's a set of sub-states of the existing screen). Anyway--I hope I'm explaining myself. Basically it's a 

'widget' that can be called from multiple screens, but when I need to edit the 'widget', I would be able to edit it one time and have all screens using that 'widget' see the resulting update.