Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Onedrive business error
posted

Hi, trying to connect to onedrive always says the account dosen´t exists.

What can I do?

Thanks

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Hermann,

Thank you for your support request!

Most likely the problem is that the account used is a OneDrive account but not a Business one. What SharePlus supports, is the inclusion of OneDrive for Business accounts, of the type  Office 365 or SharePoint Server with personal cloud storage.

Hoping to have helped.

Offline posted

Interesting offer I work in sales and am constantly looking for ways to improve my results. In my current role, I am helped by bulk message software https://www.massmailsoftware.com/bulksmsandpager/bulk-sms-software/, it really simplifies communication with clients. When I heard about the Sales Development Manager vacancy, I was immediately interested. This sounds like a great opportunity for career growth in a company that values innovation and offers real influence on product development.

Offline posted

I ordered custom software services for my business and I want to share my experience. In my search for a reliable company, I paid attention to several key points. It was important that the company had experience in my industry and offered a personalized approach to development. In the end, I chose a company that offered a comprehensive approach to software development, taking into account all my requirements and wishes. I was satisfied with their work.