New version of R+ doesn't work with cubes from analysis services. Reports made in R+ 2 show "0" if they made from calculated members. It's very important to fix it or olap won't be useful.
can you check if it doesn't work even if you create a new widget from scratch?
I would like to understand if this is an issue with dashboards created in the previous version or an issue in the SSAS connector.
With "calculated members" you mean calculated elements in a hierarchy or a measure with certain calculation ?
I've just checked. I've tried to make a new report and even cut the data source and made it again.
The result for new report is "1.#INF" instead of 0 for calculations in %, in cases it shows numbers much higher then it should be.
The same result if I change mesuares in old report 0 becomes "1.#INF"
Calculated mebers - I mean measures with certain calculation (sales vs. LY in % or in cases). Calculations were done in Visual Studio.
I used several cubes with this calculations. All of them show "0" for percentage calculations.
Thanks for your reply Dmitry, please let's continue this thread through email, you can contact me at mrostan at infragistics.com
I'll update the support case as soon as we make some progress.
As an update to what's been going on behind the scenes:
1. We had a hard time reproducing the issue but Dimitry provided us with a backup of his database and this helped a lot
2. Today, we sent a test app to Dimitri so he can confirm the fix works
As soon as we have news, we'll update the thread.