Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Some property is not available
posted

Hi,

I had VB6 application and Infragistics was use. After upgrading VB6/Infragistics couple of property is not available. Can you please help on this?

VB6: grid.Refresh(ssRefetchAndFireInitializeRow) In .net I have changed as grid.Rows.Refresh(RefreshRow.FireInitializeRow)

oRow = grid.GetRow(ChildRow.First) always return null

VB6: Override.FetchRows = ssFetchRowsPreloadWithParent but I didn't find any option in .net

Thanks in advance.

Offline posted

Hi Satyam,

Thank you for posting in our forums.

The GetRow method will return null only if the grid doesn’t have any rows. Make sure that the grid is populated before calling this method and it should work properly. If it still doesn’t work, please provide me with a sample project which reproduces this and I will be glad to look into it.

The Override object indeed doesn’t have a FetchRows property. Let me know what this property do in the VB6 project and exactly why are you using it and I will try to find an alternative for you in .NET.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.