Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Help Need ActiveThreed3.02 and maybe others
posted

Hi,

I have an old project that I need to open and convert to C#. I used to have a registered version of all the Data and Calendar widget products but after 5 new computers and a ransomware attack I no longer have an install-able copy. The control I am having issues with right now is activethreed plus 3.02.

Is there anywhere I can get a version? It must be available for free somewhere as I can't see people pirating it for such an old development tool. Btw I do have infragistics suite so I am a current customer. 

Please feel free to email me kim@dobranski.ca  kim at dobranski dot ca

Please help! 

Offline posted

Hello Kim,

All of the downloads are available from the My Keys and Downloads page after you have registered your key to your account.  If you need to register your keys, this can be done from the Product Registration page.  If your key is registered to another user and needs to be transferred or you are unsure what your keys are, then you can contact sales to assist you with recovering your key.

Let me know if you have any questions with this matter.

Sincerely
    Tihomir Tonev
    Associate Software Developer
    Infragistics