Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Formatting issues with dynamically created WinGrids
posted
I am not sure which forum to post this in so I thought I would try here first. I'm fairly new to infragistics and am having some issues with the page I am working with. The page has dynamically created WebSplitter panes. Each pane contains a WebTab and each WebTab contains a WebGrid. Each of these is also created dynamically. The first two columns of data in the WebGrid are fixed. I am having multiple problems with it so I will describe each one here in hopes that someone can point me in the right direction to fix them. First off, even though the SplitterPane height and width have been set to 100% there are still scroll bars appearing both vertically and horizontally on the page for each pane. The only scroll bar should be the one for the WebGrid to scroll left and right for the columns that are not fixed. What is the best way to get rid of these unwanted scrollbars? Secondly, The column headers of the columns do not line up properly with the data columns in the grids. The offset between the headers and the data is small at first on the left and gets larger as the grid goes left. In the second pane in the picture below you can see the large offset on the left. What is the best way to get the columns to line up with the headers? I have tried numerous things to try to fix the above problems. The one which seemed to work the best was to remove the DOCTYPE line from the top of the aspx page. This fixes both of the problems mentioned earlier. However, it creates other problems. The fixed columns are fine but the other ones change fonts to a larger size. At this point I can no longer change the font using the code behind page. The first image below is the screen shot with the DOCTYPE line in the code. The second one is the screen shot without the DOCTYPE line. Following that is the page code. I am using Visual Studio 2008 (C#) ,Internet Explorer 7, and Infragistics 3.5 version 8.2.20082.2022. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="LSWebPVBeta.aspx.cs" Inherits="LSWebPV.Client.LSWebPVBeta"

EnableSessionState="True" %>

<%@ Register Assembly="Infragistics35.Web.v8.2, Version=8.2.20082.2022, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb"

Namespace="Infragistics.Web.UI.LayoutControls" TagPrefix="cc1" %>

<%@ Register Assembly="Infragistics35.WebUI.Misc.v8.2, Version=8.2.20082.2022, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb"

Namespace="Infragistics.WebUI.Misc" TagPrefix="igmisc" %>

<%@ Register Assembly="Infragistics35.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.v8.2, Version=8.2.20082.2022, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb"

Namespace="Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid" TagPrefix="igtbl" %>

<%@ Register Assembly="Infragistics35.WebUI.WebResizingExtender.v8.2, Version=8.2.20082.2022, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb"

Namespace="Infragistics.WebUI" TagPrefix="igui" %>

<%@ Register assembly="Infragistics35.WebUI.UltraWebTab.v8.2, Version=8.2.20082.2022, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb" namespace="Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebTab" tagprefix="igtab" %>

<%@ Register Assembly="Infragistics35.WebUI.UltraWebNavigator.v8.2, Version=8.2.20082.2022, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb"

Namespace="Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebNavigator" TagPrefix="ignav" %>

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

<head runat="server">

<title></title>

<script type="text/javascript">

function pageLoad() {

}

</script>

<style type="text/css">

#form1

{

width: 1024px;height: 768px;

}

</style>

</head>

<body>

<form id="form1" runat="server">

<div style="width: 1024px; height: 768px">

<asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManagerMain" runat="server" />

<cc1:WebSplitter ID="spltMain" runat="server" Height="100%" Width="100%" StyleSetName="Office2007Blue">

<Panes>

<cc1:SplitterPane runat="server" Size="25%" CollapsedDirection="PreviousPane" ScrollBars="Hidden">

<Template>

<ignav:UltraWebTree ID="treePVSets" runat="server" Height="100%" OnNodeClicked="treePVSets_NodeClicked"

Width="100%" DefaultImage="" EnableAppStyling="True" HiliteClass="" HoverClass=""

Indentation="20" StyleSetName="Office2007Blue">

</ignav:UltraWebTree>

</Template>

</cc1:SplitterPane>

<cc1:SplitterPane runat="server" ScrollBars="Hidden" >

<Template>

<asp:UpdatePanel ID="updPnlInformation" runat="server" ChildrenAsTriggers="False"

UpdateMode="Conditional">

<ContentTemplate>

<igmisc:WebPanel ID="pnlInformation" runat="server" Width="100%" StyleSetName="Office2007Blue">

<Header Text="Section Title">

<ExpandedAppearance>

<Styles Font-Bold="True" Font-Names="Arial" Font-Size="Medium">

</Styles>

</ExpandedAppearance>

</Header>

<Template>

<asp:Button ID="btnRefresh" runat="server" Text="Refresh" />

&nbsp;

<asp:Label ID="lblDescriptionLabel" runat="server" Font-Bold="True" Text="Description:"></asp:Label>

<asp:Label ID="lblDescription" runat="server" Text="Desc"></asp:Label>

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

<asp:Label ID="lblLSLLabel" runat="server" Font-Bold="True" Text="LSL:"></asp:Label>

<asp:Label ID="lblLSL" runat="server" Text="N/A"></asp:Label>

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

<asp:Label ID="lblUSLLabel" runat="server" Font-Bold="True" Text="USL:"></asp:Label>

<asp:Label ID="lblUSL" runat="server" Text="N/A"></asp:Label>

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

<asp:Label ID="lblTargetLabel" runat="server" Font-Bold="True" Text="Target:"></asp:Label>

<asp:Label ID="lblTarget" runat="server" Text="N/A"></asp:Label>

</Template>

</igmisc:WebPanel>

</ContentTemplate>

</asp:UpdatePanel>

<cc1:WebSplitter ID="spltPVSubSections" runat="server" Height="100%" Orientation="Horizontal"

Width="100%" StyleSetName="Office2007Blue" Visible="False">

<Panes>

<cc1:SplitterPane runat="server">

<Template>

<igtab:UltraWebTab ID="tabPVSubSectionTemplate" runat="server"

EnableAppStyling="True" Height="100%" StyleSetName="Office2007Blue"

Width="100%" BorderStyle="None" Visible="False">

<Tabs>

<igtab:Tab Text="SubSection Title">

<ContentTemplate>

<igtbl:UltraWebGrid ID="grdPVSubSectionTemplate" runat="server" Height="100%"

StyleSetName="Office2007Blue" Visible="False" Width="100%"

oninitializerow="grdPVSubSectionTemplate_InitializeRow">

<Bands>

<igtbl:UltraGridBand>

<AddNewRow View="NotSet" Visible="NotSet">

</AddNewRow>

<RowEditTemplate>

<br>

<p align="center">

<input ID="igtbl_reOkBtn" onclick="igtbl_gRowEditButtonClick(event);"

style="width:50px;" type="button" value="OK"> &nbsp;

<input ID="igtbl_reCancelBtn" onclick="igtbl_gRowEditButtonClick(event);"

style="width:50px;" type="button" value="Cancel"> </input> </input>

</p>

</br>

</RowEditTemplate>

<RowTemplateStyle BackColor="White" BorderColor="White" BorderStyle="Ridge">

<BorderDetails WidthBottom="3px" WidthLeft="3px" WidthRight="3px"

WidthTop="3px" />

</RowTemplateStyle>

</igtbl:UltraGridBand>

</Bands>

<DisplayLayout BorderCollapseDefault="Separate" Name="UltraWebGrid1"

RowHeightDefault="20px" Version="4.00" AllowColSizingDefault="NotSet"

TableLayout="Fixed">

<FrameStyle BorderStyle="None" Height="100%" Width="100%">

</FrameStyle>

<ActivationObject BorderColor="" BorderWidth="">

</ActivationObject>

</DisplayLayout>

</igtbl:UltraWebGrid>

</ContentTemplate>

<Style Font-Bold="True" Font-Names="Arial" Font-Size="Medium"

BorderStyle="None">

</Style>

</igtab:Tab>

</Tabs>

</igtab:UltraWebTab>

</Template>

<cc1:SplitterPane runat="server">

<Template></Template>

</Panes>

</cc1:WebSplitter>

</Template>

</Panes>

</cc1:WebSplitter>

<igui:WebResizingExtender ID="spltMain_WebResizingExtender" runat="server" TargetControlID="spltMain">

</igui:WebResizingExtender>

</div>

</form>

</body>

</html>