Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWebGrid Problem
posted

Hi,

I've got a problem with a project I've updated from v7.2 to v8.1.

The page consists of a paged Grid with rows each with a single checkbox for each item in the grid. The problem occurs with paging and is as follows.

Modify a few of the checkbox values by clicking on the rows.

Change the page index.

The grid crashes with the following error:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.UltraWebGrid.UpdateDBRow(UltraGridRow row, UltraGridRow oldRow) at Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.UltraWebGrid.ProcessChanges(StateChanges stateChanges, Boolean fireEvents) at Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.UltraWebGrid.LoadPostData(String postDataKey, NameValueCollection values) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessPostData(NameValueCollection postData, Boolean fBeforeLoad) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

This is because the code in the page index changed is basically copied from the online help i.e. it does the following:

grid.RaisePostDataChanged() - Causes a call to UpdateCellBatch()

grid.PageIndex = e.NewPageIndex()

Grid.DataBind()

When calling the databind the above error is generated. 

so I could take out the databind() and this fixes the above error. The question is where do I move this to. Is there any help for how to do this. I'm having a little trouble deciphering the code.

Thanks,

Andy

Parents Reply Children
No Data