Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ultrawebgird Filter problem in infragistic 2008
posted

Hi,

I am using infragistic Ultra webgrid in my test web page.I am binding data dynamically to the grid.
I am facing some problem in the Filter. as in my grid i have created a button which open a panel and show the data which was click, in that grid there i one field as inactive which make changes in the database.My Problem is:
I am making a search in the filter for a particular records after the search on the edit button click i am opening a panel which showss all the data of that current row which was clicked, but when as i have told that it has a field called inactive .as i make the field inactive and close the panel the data in the grid is gettting refresh. but as the filter is haveing the search in it. and when i remove the search from the filter the grid get refesh again and the filter is not visible. i have also tried  to show the filter by i.e.
"grid.DisplayLayout.Bands(0).FilterOptions.FilterUIType = Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.FilterUIType.FilterRow" in RowFilterApplying or while binding data in InitializeDataSource ,InitializeLayout and etc. but i had no luck on getting the filter visible as i make the row inactive ,but as i make any changes in the other field the of that current row the filter is visible if i remove the search from the filter grid the is no effect on the filter and the filter is visible. As i am creating the displaylaout of the grid dynamically. i don't know why its not workin but the same thing workin on my diffrent page.
Please help me with the solution .
Thanks,
Mrinmoy