Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Usage on ASP.NET website according to Software License Agreement
posted

I am reading the Software License Agreement - NetAdvantage ICONS from http://www.infragistics.com/products/icons/license.aspx again and again, and just can't understand clause III.E and IV.A.1.

I am planning to use these icons on ASP.NET website. But how to do that? I mean that "you distribute the icons in object code form only" seems to me that I have to embed icons in assemblies, and extract them dinamically when page is loading. Is that true, or I can just add them to App_Themes and use them?

Do I have to implement some kind of protection, so the website users cannot just rightclick on icon and use "Save picture As"?

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi bsivanov,

It has been some time since your post, however in case you are still need information regarding this scenario I would be glad to help.

The usage of .NetAdvantage ICONS in an ASP.NET website is permitted under our license agreement. You can use our icons in your webpages.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Children
No Data