Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Column Chooser
posted

Hi,

Is it possible to set which columns are selected to be hidden/visible on load of the application? I currently have a table which has a number of groupColumns and would like to hide some of them when the user first goes to that screen.

Thanks,

Sam.

Parents
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hello Sam,

I am afraid that I cannot fully understand your question , so please tell me if the answer is different from what you are searching for.

Every column in XamGrid has IsHideable property , which when set to false, disables the column inside ColumnChooser to be hidden or shown. If you want some of you columns to not be visible on load of the application you could set their Visibility to Collapsed, but there will be displayed some hide indicators, indicating to the user, that some of the columns in XamGrid are not visible. By design every column that is inside Columns collection of XamGrid is displayed inside ColumnChooser. I hope that helps and if you have more questions , feel free to ask!

Regards,

Nikola.

Reply Children
No Data