Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How can I manipulate dates in XamWebChart
posted

Hi,

I have a xamWebChart for which I have set the Auto range as false and the unit is calculated and set to display only the starting and ending time along the x axis.

Now when ever the user zooms into a part of the graph we want to show him/her the start date and end date of the zoomed in area (and preferably only these two dates.)

Is there a way that I can achieve this ?? Is there a way that I can specify exactly  which dates should be shown ?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Kanika,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. I have been looking into your post and I suggest you see this link:

http://samples.infragistics.com/sldv/RunSamples.aspx?cn=data-chart#/data-chart/custom-axis-tickmarks

from our feature browser and you can use the custom tick marks implementation and the XamDataChart’s  ActualWindowRectChnage event to add two tick marks at the beginning and end of the rectangle.

Feel free to write me if you have further questions.

Children
No Data