Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamSilder Customize
posted

Hi Team,

Could you send me the style of XamSlider definition in https://www.infragistics.com/samples/silverlight#/slider/range-slider-value-binding.

Another problem, we need to implement a function: when we drag a Thumb up and drop, the Thumb should be  removed from the Slider.

Offline posted

Hello bhtbedm,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking through it and I attached a sample project with a slider exactly the same as the one from the link you provide. I also implemented a custom DragDrop functionality that removes the dragged thumb. You can follow this approach to further implement the exact behavior you had in mind. I basically check the mouse coordinates in DragCopleted event and if the mouse is not within some range the thumb visibility is set to collapsed. Also the cursor changes if you can drop the thumb. Please let me know if this meets all your requirements or you need further assistance on this matter.

Looking forward for your reply.

XamSliderDropThumb.zip