Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebGrid client side unselect row deselects all selection on multiple grids
posted

Hi, I'm using web grid 11.1 and trying to manage selection on the client side. There are two grids that should exclude each other selections, if grid one has selection then grid two can't have any rows selected. 

After grids are loaded if check-box for client side operation is checked it suppose to work in disconnected mode not posting back until user finishes multiple selections and presses the refresh button. To achieve this I added the handler to select change event on grid one (code below) and if grid one has selection I'm trying to clear grid two (one row only). Upon click on refresh button, I expected in code behind selected rows from grid one but there were none. When excludes selection clear on grid two there are selected rows in both grids. Looks like  igtbl_clearSelectionAll("grd1T") removes selected rows on all grids and I'm not sure how to prevent it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

function grd_AfterSelectChangeHandler(gridName, rowId) {

//Add code to handle your event here.

var chkBx = document.getElementById('chkAutorefresh');

if (chkBx.checked) {

var grid = igtbl_getGridById("grd1");

grid.NeedPostBack = false;

grid.CancelPostBack = true;

igtbl_clearSelectionAll("grd1T");

igtbl_updatePostField("grd1T");

}

}