Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Regarding the Sample Calculated Members
posted

Hi,

Regarding this Sample, https://www.infragistics.com/samples/silverlight/pivot-grid/#/calculated-members

i have noticed that All Products values are summed while All Geographies values are calculated as Average. I have checked the code behind but could not find anywhere where u mention the type of the Aggregator.

Can you please help.

Thanks,

Nazha

Offline posted

Hello Nazha,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. I have been looking into your post and I can say that the “Internet Sales Amount Measure” is added in XAML in the XmlaDataSource element as Measure and the “Double Sales Amount” is added in code behind in the DataSource_Initialized method. It is an object called “calcMeasureViewModel” and is added to the XamPivotGrid’s DataSource’s Measures collection.

Feel free to write me if you have further questions.