Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics Calender control WebDateChooser stops working after ajax event
posted

Hi , I am using infragistics webdatechooser as a calender control in my application. It works fine if its not within ajax update panel tag. But moment i put it in AjaxPanel, it works for the first time but once any ajax event happens, such as a ajaxed button clicked, it stops working. I click on the calender control button and calender does not popup.

Can anyone pls help me?

Thanks

Manish

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi:

This also happens to me on Infragistics v9.1. I have an update panel, inside I have a third party control like a panel and inside I have my webdatechooser. First Async Post Back webdatechooser works fine but after that doesn't.

Finally I decided to pass webdatechooser value with (igdrp_getComboById('<%=dtpStartDate.ClientID%>').getText();) to a server hidden field before calling async postback, and get this value on server and finally solved my problem.

I hope tech support fixes this problem for this great control, but meanwhile...

Children
No Data