Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Setting transparent background in xamtimeline series area.
posted

I m trying to set transparent background color for xamtimeline using background property but it is still showing the default white background.Pls let me know how to set transparent background like instead of having white background for xamtimeline & zoombar i need it to be in green color.

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Jayaprakash,

The XamTimeline uses an internal static resource for those backgrounds so in order to modify them you are going to need to retemplate the XamTimeline and XamToolbar.  To get you started you can find the current templates in the DefaultStyles folder located in the Infragisitics install directory as follows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\NetAdvantage 2011.2\Silverlight DV\Default Styles.  The template for the XamToolbar is in the DataVisualization folder and XamTimeline in the XamTimeline folder.

Alternatively you can see the attached sample for the code.  The sample changes those background brushes to transparent so the color behind the control comes through.

Let me know if you have any questions on this.

xamTimeline.zip
Reply Children
No Data