Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Net Advantage 2011 vol 2 - ultrawebgrid control - update is not working in some web pages
posted

Hi,

I am using NetAdvantage 2011 vol 2 - version free dlls in our web base application.

Dlls version is 11.1.20111.2020. And my web base application is in VS 2010 with .net framework 4.0.

All web pages are having functionality of create, update, read and delete records from grid.

Issue:

In some web pages, below issue is coming which looks like weired issue:

Steps to reproduce:

1. In any of the grid row, where there is "+" sign in the primary key column value, try to change values of columns and click on SAVE button.

2. message is coming as "Updates successful.." but if I see the column value, it is not getting updated in grid and database also. Its remaining same.

This is something strange issue. This is very critical issue and I am working on it since last 3 days but could not find any solution yet.

Request some help, suggestions.

Thanks,

Paresh

pareshdhokte2882@gmail.com

posted

Hello Paresh,

Can you provide me some more details. What is the difference between this pages and the other pages?

How do you update the records, manually automatically?

Can you provide some code snippet, what columns do you have and which one of them is primary key?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Georgi Sashev

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics, Inc.

http://www.infragistics.com/support