Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problem with de Data Validation in XamDateTimeInput
posted

Hi,

I use the XamDateTimeInput in my project, and I use a validation summary to validate my data.

When a wrong date is put in the XamDateTimeInput, the component is not display in error.

I attach a sample where I use a toolkit DatePicker, and a XamDateTimeInput and just the toolkit DatePicker is in error.

Best regards,

Yoann.

SilverlightDataValidation.rar
Parents
    posted

Hi Yoann,

You can set a MinInclusive or MaxInclusive valueConstraint which will restrict the value that can be entered and cause an error message to be displayed.  However, the functionality that you were looking for of showing a red border with the red triangle in the corner of the control is not available.

As a result, I have submitted an additional product idea for you with the details that you provided, directly to our Product Management team.  Our product team chooses new product ideas for development based on popular feedback from our customer base.  Infragistics continues to monitor application development for all of our products so as trends appear in product ideas, we can plan accordingly.  

We value your input, and our philosophy is to enhance our toolset based on customer feedback.  If your features are chosen for development you will be notified at that time.  Your reference number is PI13030120. 

If you would like to follow up on your product idea at a later point, you may contact Developer Support management via email.  Please include the reference number of your product idea in the subject and body of your email message.  You can reach Developer Support management through the following email address:  dsmanager@infragistics.com

Thank you for your request.

Reply Children
No Data