Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UlrawebGrid clientsideevents 2.0 not working in 4.0 with v11.1
posted

Hi Forum,

We have recently migrated our project from 2.0 to 4.0 .net framework. Earlier we were using UltraWebGrid extensively in our project and we want to continue using that, so we have use infragistics V11.1 and used its ultrawebGrid in 4.0 frameowork. All the places it is supporting UltraWebGrid but many place clientsideevents/javascript function are not getting called not even any exception thrown. Example

<ig:UltraWebGrid runat="server" ID="WebGrid1"................>

<......

<ClientSideEvents ColumnHeaderClickHandler="UltraWebGrid1_ColumnHeaderClickHandler"
                                InitializeLayoutHandler="UltraWebGrid1_InitializeLayoutHandler" />

</ig:UltraWebGrid

now events define as follows:

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">

function UltraWebGrid1_ColumnHeaderClickHandler(gridName, columnId, button)
{    //Add code to handle your event here.
    var myCol = igtbl_getColumnById(columnId);

}

function UltraWebGrid1_InitializeLayoutHandler(gridName)

{

}

One of your forum I read that we have to add some compatibility tag in web.config file like

<Pages controlRenderingCompatibilityVersion="3.5" clientIDMode="AutoID">

but this solution is for project upgraded from 3.5 to 4.0, so in my case project is upgraded from 2.0 to 4.0 framework, so please help me out how should I keep calling those clientsideevents.

Regards,

Manoj