Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Run Error in QTP while clicking the Ok button
posted

I get the following error msg when QTP tries to click Ok button on a pop-up

Could not load file or assembly 'Infragistics2.Win.v11.1, Version=11.1.20111.9000, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Line (24): "SwfWindow("Olf.Desktop.Controls.AlertWindow:Op").SwfButton("OK").Click".

If i go to the object repository the object is highlighted correctly . I am not sure why I am facing this issue .

Under C:\WINDOWS\assembly

Infragistics.License shows version 1.0.5005.10

Can you guys please help me resolve this issue. I have installed the evaluation copy  

Offline posted

Hello,

The most common cause of this issue is using the incorrect version of TestAdvantage.  For TestAdvantage to work correctly the version must match the version of NetAdvantage used in the application under test. 

To find what version of NetAdvantage is used in your application you can look at the assemblies that are used by the application or you could ask your developers.  If you need an older version of TestAdvantage, you can find them on the archived downloads page.

Let me know if you have any questions with this matter.